l0v u


hi..;)


counters

sharing is caring


web stats
Powered By Blogger

Friday, 11 July 2014

shortcut..;)

ADN = Any Day Now AFAIK = As Far As I Know AFK = Away From Keyboard AKA = Also Known As ASAP = As Soon As Possible ATM = According To Me ATTN = Attention BAK = Back At the Keyboard BBIAB = Be Back In A Bit BBL = Be Back Later BBS = Be Back Soon BFN = Bye For Now BIF = Basis In Fact BION = Believe It Or Not BL = Belly Laughing BRB = Be Right Back BTA = But Then Again BTT = Back To Topic BTW = By The Way CMIIW = Correct Me If I’m Wrong CU = see you CUA = Common User Access CUL = see you Later CWYL = Chat With Ya Later CYO = See You Online DBA = Doing Business As DIKU? = Do I Know You? DITYID? = Did I Tell You I’m Distressed? DIY = Do It Yourself DTRT = Do The Right Thing EMFBI = Excuse Me For Butting In EOM = End Of Message EOS = End Of Show EOT = End Of Thread FTF = Face To Face FAQ = Frequently Asked Question (s) FISH = First In, Still Here FOMCL = Falling Off My Chair Laughing FUD = Fear, Uncertainty & Doubt FWIW = For What It’s Worth FYA = For Your Amusement FYEO = For Your Eyes Only FYI = For Your Information GA = Go Ahead GAL = Get A Life GIGO = Garbage In, Garbage Out GIWIST = Gee, I Wish I’d Said That GMTA = Great Minds Think Alike GOL = Giggling Out Loud GRD = Grinning, Running & Ducking GTG = Got to Go GWS = Get Well Soon GTRM = Going To Read Mail HHOK = Ha Ha, Only Kidding HHOS = Ha Ha, Only Serious HNG = Horny Net Geek HTD = Have To Disagree HTH = Hope This Helps HTHBE = Hope This Has Been Enlightening

No comments:

Post a Comment